The ACR ResQLink+ PLB-375 Personal Locator Beacon is the world’s smallest PLB, and it floats! At 5.4 oz, the ResQLink+ weighs less than a couple of PowerBars. And topping at just 4.5 inches, it’s smaller than the cell phone in your pocket. Small and mighty, the ResQLink+ is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for boaters, pilots and water-borne sportsmen.
With three levels of integrated signal technology -GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability – the ResQLink quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues. Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button.
With its powerful 66 channel GPS, the ResQLink guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position. And, in the continental U.S., search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as five minutes with a GPS-enabled PLB such as the ResQLink. Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink is functioning and ready for use – with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
The unit features a small size of 1.9″W x 4.5″H x 1.6″D and has a non-hazmat battery for easy shipping. The battery is certified for six years and has a typical shelf life of 11 years. The ResQLink+ is manually deployed and has a five year warranty. Included in the box is the ResQLink+, registration forms (required), and owner’s manual.
- All Personal Locator Beacons sold by US are pre-programmed with the US country code.
- This PLB should only be used in situations of grave and imminent danger to life. False alerts endanger lives and cause expensive disruption to Search & Rescue services.
- Deliberate misuse of the device could result in a penalty. Antenna clip
- Unlike most satellite enabled notification devices, the ACR ResQLink+ PLB requires no monthly or annual subscription, making it one of the most cost effective GPS enabled emergency beacons available for long term use.
- Radiated Power:5W (406 MHz), 50 mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)