Whether you’re offshore sailing, coastal cruising, or commercial fishing, the Adventure Medical Kits’ Waterproof Marine 600 Medical First Aid Kit contains the emergency supplies you need to treat common boating injuries until medical attention can be reached.
The impact resistant, 100% waterproof dry box case contains enough supplies for your sailboat, cruiser, or fishing vessel carrying up to six people on trips traveling up to 12 hours from medical care. Treat hypothermia, sunburn, seasickness, sprains, fractures, lacerations and other common boating injuries with the easy-to-find contents, which are organized by injury into inner waterproof bags, keeping them doubly secure.
An essential addition to boat safety equipment, the Marine 600 comes with the Comprehensive Guide to Marine Medicine, as well as instructions on handling nautical emergencies like running aground, capsizing, and VHF radio calls. This rugged first aid kit was designed especially for marine environments, allowing you to leave port knowing you’re prepared with the finest in boating safety.
First aid for a meduim crew on trips that are 12-24 hours from medical care. Ideally used for marine.
(1) CPR Breathing Barrier, (1) Marine Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide – by Eric A. Weiss, M.D. & Michael Jacobs, M.D., (1) Easy Care First Aid Card, (2) Trauma Pad, 5″ x 9″, (4) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4″ x 4″, Pkg./2, (2) Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), (2) Antiseptic Wipe, (1) Emergency Reflective Blanket, 56″ x 84″, (1) Easy Care First Aid Card, (1) After Cuts & Scrapes 1 oz. Pump, (1) EMT Shears, 4″, (1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps, (25)- Easy Access Bandages, 1″ x 3″ Fabric, (10) Easy Access Bandages, Knuckle Fabric, (2) Adhesive Bandage, 2″ x 4 1/2″ Fabric, (6) Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4″ x 4″, Pkg./2, (6) Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3″ x 3″, Pkg./2, (3) Sterile Eye Pad, (4) Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 3″ x 4″, (2) Conforming Gauze Bandage, 3″, (2) Skin Tac Topical Adhesive Wipe, (1) Tape, 1′ x 10 Yards, (1) Irrigation Syringe, 20 cc. with 18 Gauge Tip, (1) Wound Closure Strip, 1/4″ x 4″, Pkg./10, (2) Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz., (6) Antiseptic Wipe, (4) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, (4) Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2, (1) After Burn Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 2 oz., (2) Stockinette Tubular Bandage, 1″ x 4″, (2) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, (1) Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces), (1) Easy Care First Aid Card, (6) After Bite Bite & Sting Relief Wipe, (1) Eye Wash, 2/3 oz. (20 ml.), (4) Acetaminophen (500 mg.), Pkg. /2, (4) Aspirin (325 mg.), Pkg. /2, (4) Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Pkg. /2, (4) Diamode (Loperamide HCl 2 mg.), Pkg. /1, (4) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg. /1, (4) Antacid, Pkg. /2, (1) Meclizine HCl (25 mg.), Pkg./2, (2) Cortisone Cream 1% (0.9 g), (1) Easy Care First Aid Card, (2) Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Pkg. /2, (1) Easy Care C-Splint, 4″ x 36″, (1) C-Splint, Finger, (1) Bandage, Triangular, (2) Elastic Bandage w/ Hook & Loop Closure, 3″, (2) Instant Cold Compress, (3) Safety Pin
Review contents of kits and instructions before using. Obtain training on first aid and CPR.
- Treats burns, fractures, bleeding, hypothermia, sprains, and pain with variety of medical supplies
- Injury-specific pockets are individually packaged in waterproof bags with reference cards
- Includes Marine Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide, recommended by the US Sailing Association
- Durable, high-impact case has a gasket seal to keep the contents safe and dry
- Pressure-release valve accommodates differences in pressure due to changes in elevation and depth