HEAVY DUTY METAL STORAGE SHED:
The Arrow 6′ x 5′ outdoor shed is engineered to protect landscaping equipment, tools, and gardening supplies with its sturdy galvanized steel construction
DURABLE STEEL SHED: Constructed from tough galvanized steel, which provides protection from corrosion, rust, and weather elements
- ADDED PROTECTION: Valspar polyester paint finish protects against the elements and seals the steel against rust and corrosion for additional safeguarding
- FUNCTIONAL STORAGE: Low gable roof pitch is designed to prevent water from pooling, while sliding doors sit on large glides that prevent sticking and derailing
- EASY ACCESS: Padlockable sliding doors allow quick access to retrieve and store items, while the 65″ vertical wall panels allow for tall item storage
- MADE IN THE USA: Proudly made in the USA with globally sourced material and pre-cut and pre-drilled parts make for an easy assembly
- OUTSIDE STORAGE DIMENSIONS: Measures 76.25″ W x 59.50″ D x 72.88″ H with 27 sq. feet of storage space
Manufactured in the USA
Our Classic sheds are proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. with globally sourced materials. The high-quality steel used in our sheds is galvanized in the U.S. and is treated to prevent corrosion and rust.
Peak-Style Roof Pitch
When water pools on the roof, it can cause the shed to age prematurely. The peak-style roof pitch is designed to keep water from collecting. Water from rain, snow, and other condensation rolls off the roof and behind the shed.
Pad-Lockable Sliding Doors
The sliding doors can be secured with a pad lock to prevent theft of what’s stored inside. The shed doors sit on large glides that prevent sticking and derailing. Sliding doors also help maximize space around the shed.
Need more headroom? The 65″ tall walls of the shed create extra doorway clearance. It also gives better access your things, and more vertical storage space to stack items high.
Keep outdoor items secured and out of site and free up garage space. Our sheds can store garden tools, lawn equipment, grilling gear, outdoor furniture, seasonal décor, and bulk items can be stored in our sheds.