Briggs & Stratton P2200 PowerSmart Series Inverter Generator
2200 Starting Watts, 1700 Running Watts
When you take off for your next adventure, you don’t have to leave comfort and fun behind. Ideal for camping, tailgating and DIY projects, the P2200 PowerSmart Series inverter generator provides quiet, lightweight and efficient power. Engineered to be compact and easy-to-transport, the unit’s H-handle design ensures convenient carrying by one or two people.
Featuring affordable, inverter technology from a brand that you know and trust, the latest Briggs & Stratton Power Smart Series P2200 inverter generator comes with higher wattage and parallel capability for your electrical backup needs. The P2200 computer controlled engine continuously adjusts its speed to your power needs for efficient, consistent, and quiet power. Its 2200 Starting Watts / 1700 Running Watts paired with a lightweight, easy to carry design offers smooth, quiet power great for your camping, tailgating, food truck or residential backup power needs. The P2200 can be parallel with another P2200 or P3000 unit for more power.
- Quiet and fuel efficient 111 cc OHV engine produces 2,200 starting watts and 1700 running watts
- Produces less than 3 percent total harmonic distortion making it safe for laptop computers, TVs and game systems; Run Time up to 8.0 at 25 percent Load
- 1 gallon fuel tank for up to 8 hours of continuous operation at 25 percent load, USB port allows charging of portable electronics in order to stay connected
- Parallel connector port allows connection between 2 units for more power; Muffler : Super Lo Tone. Start Type : Recoil
- At 59 decibels operating volume, it’s quieter than a normal conversation (Sound levels may vary based on proximity and location; measured at ¼ load at 7 meters from control panel side)
- Can not be shipped to the state of California