The Briggs & Stratton 30664 8000-watt gas powered portable generator produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage or natural disaster.
The power surge alternator produces up to 25-percent more surge wattage to run multiple large appliances or power tools at the same time. This unit features a 2100 series OHV 420cc engine that produces 21-foot-pounds of torque and a 7.5-gallon Metal fuel tank for an impressive 9-hours of continuous operation at 50-percent load on a full tank.
With 12-inch never go flat wheels, this generator is easy to move in and out of storage or to new sites. Includes (4) 120-volt outlets, (1) 120/240-volt 30-amp outlet with circuit breaker protection and rubber outlet safety covers for added protection. Features a fuel gauge and hour meter for monitoring gas levels, super lo-tone muffler and key electric start and remote choke for fast, effortless starting from one central location.
The Briggs & Stratton 30664 comes with engine oil, quick start guide and operator’s manual. Technical information: 8000 running watts, 10000 starting watts, 66.6-surge Amps. This generator is rated in accordance with CSA and rated in accordance with PGMA standards. The Briggs & Stratton 30664 8000-watt gas powered portable generator comes with a 3-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage
- Produces 25-percent more surge wattage so you can run large appliances and tools at the same time
- 2100 series OHV 420cc engine
- 7.5-Gallon Metal fuel tank for an impressive 9-hours of continuous operation at 50-percent load on a full tank
- 3-Year limited warranty
- Can not be shipped to the state of California