Camp Chef, Best Professional Restaurant Grade Cooking Flat Top Grill with Grilling Surface and Side.
The Camp Chef Flat Top Grill is good at one thing above all else: feeding people fast. The large 600-sq. inch surface area lets you crank out food for 50-100 people every hour, so your party will never go hungry. Many propane grills have hot spots, but this grill heats food evenly with its large griddle and a heat dispersing grill design.
The thing our customers love most about the Camp Chef Flat Top Grill is the fact that it can be used as a griddle, grill or water pot heat source. Use the griddle for pancakes, bacon, hash browns, sausage, veggies, and even boiling water.
Includes huge interchangeable flat top griddle.
True Seasoned finish, ready to cook.
Four 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners.
Matchless ignition system.
Two large folding side shelves.
Grease management system for easy clean up.
Grease tray, catch bucket, and micro adjust griddle levelers.
Roller wheels for transport.
Propane tank holder.
Adjustable leg levelers.
- Includes huge interchangeable flat top griddle 20.5″ x 31″
- Griddle surface: 604 sq. in – Grilling surface: 501 sq. in
- Four 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners with Matchless Ignition
- Two large folding shelves
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 62.5″ 37″ x 22″ Weight: 142 lbs.