Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors
Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with the Camp Chef Pellet Grill and Smoker. Designed with the home griller in mind, built-in features simplify the process of smoking. The included digital temperature readout takes the guesswork out of the cooking process. An advanced digital temperature chip gives a more steady smoke and temperature, eliminating large temperature swings and giving a more consistent cooking temperature.
Ther patented Camp Chef Ash Can Cleanout System makes clean up the easiest out there. The Pellet Grill and Smoker features range from innovative digital smoker controls to dual temperature sensors. Discover the real secret of award winning BBQ cooks, low and slow smoking.
- Pellet Grill & Smoker DLX (PG24)
- Cooking Area: 429 square inch
- Second Cooking Rack: Standard, 144 square inch rack
- Cooking Temperature: 160 to 500° F
- BTU’s /hr: 25,000
- Hopper Capacity:18 lbs
- Hopper Clean Out: Yes
- Internal Temperature Sensor: Yes
- Internal Meat Temperature Probe: Yes
- Ash Clean Out System: Yes
- Grease Management System: Yes
- Pellet Purge System: Yes
- Electronic Auto Ignition: Yes
- Shutdown Mode: Yes
- Side Shelf: Yes
- Chamber Capacity: 3,778 cubic inch
The true benefit with a pellet grill is taste. Pellet Grills infuse your food with a smoky, delicious flavor. Low temp, high temp options provide a wide range of cooking options that make Smoke Pro grills versatile out of the box.
Wood Pellet Grills, from Camp Chef, cooking is easy. Set the temperature and forget it. The grill maintains the right level of pellets to keep a consistent temperature within 20 degrees of the target temp.
- Automatic pellet auger dispenses when needed and shuts down when done
- Clean-out ash can makes clean up simple
- Large capacity pellet hopper means less filling, more smoking
- Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.5″ x 22″ – Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions: 6″ x 24″
- Total Rack Surface Area: 573 sq. in – Hopper Capacity: 18 lbs. of pellets – Overall weight: 140 lbs.