Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start
Our 3400-watt inverter with electric start features Dual Fuel, allowing the 192cc engine to run on either gasoline or propane. Enjoy a quiet 59 dBA for up to 7.5 hours on gasoline or 14.5 hours on propane, and increase your power with the optional Parallel Kit which includes a 50-amp RV Ready outlet.
Dual Fuel – Operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (recommended 10W-30) and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Convenient Electric Start with 3-Position Ignition Switch – Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot.Noise Level :59 dBA at 23 feet. Frequency 60 Hz.
Ultra-Quiet Operation – 59 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts with up to 7.5 hours run time on gasoline.
Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics – RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
Key Features Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator
- Dual Fuel – Runs on GAS or PROPANE straight out of the box
- Quiet, Lightweight and Portable – Operates at 59 dBA and weighs less than 99 lb. with wheel kit, great for RVs, campsites, cabins and more
- Touch Start – Push-button electric start and battery maintenance Smart Charger (battery included)
- Parallel Ready – Connect with another Champion inverter for increased power
- Clean Power (<3% THD) – Clean electricity for powering sensitive electronics
- Runs up to 7.5 hrs. on a full tank of gas or 14.5 hrs. on a 20 lb. propane tank
- Economy Mode – Quieter operation, more fuel savings, longer engine life
- Quick Touch Panel – Easily access all controls in one convenient area
- Propane hose included