Char-Griller Akorn Jr. Kamado Kooker Charcoal Grill and Smoker – Kamado-style Grilling.
Enjoy Kamado style cooking with the Char-Griller Akorn Jr. Kamado Kooker Grill and Smoker. Easily sear meat with high heat or enjoy a low and slow roast. This small but versatile grill and smoker is built to last with triple walled 22 gauge steel and will easily maintain cooking temperatures ranging from 200-700 degrees Fahrenheit.
Easy Temperature Control
Top and bottom adjustable dampers maintain even air flow into and out of the grill while cooking or smoking. The Kamado design makes it fuel efficient so you can use less charcoal when cooking.
Built to Last
The Char-Griller Akorn Jr. features a powder coated exterior finish, porcelain coated steel interior finish, 153 square inch (14″ diameter) cast iron cooking surface, an easy dump ash pan, and built in temperature gauge.
- 153 Square inch primary cooking area with cast iron grates
- Kamado style grills promote even heating to enhance flavor
- Easy dump ash pan for fast and simple cleanup. Ignition Type-No Ignition System
- Top and bottom air dampers for easy and precise temperature control
- More durable, affordable, and lighter weight than ceramic grills – great for tailgating, camping or going to the park
- Holds heat like the more expensive ceramic grills – grill more with less charcoal
- Features dual air-flow dampers, hinged locking lid, heat gauge, and triple wall steel with insulation to deliver a superior grilling experience
- Convenient handles for portability and grilling on the go – perfect for camping, tailgating, RV, and more