Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Kooker Charcoal Barbecue Grill and Smoker.
Enjoy Kamado style cooking with the Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Kooker Grill and Smoker. Easily sear meat with high heat or enjoy a low and slow roast. This versatile grill and smoker is built to last with triple walled 22 gauge steel and will easily maintain cooking temperatures ranging from 200-700 degrees Fahrenheit.
Easy Temperature Control
Top and bottom adjustable dampers maintain even air flow into and out of the grill while cooking or smoking. The Kamado design makes it fuel efficient so you can use less charcoal when cooking.
Built to Last
The Char-Griller Akorn features a powder coated exterior finish, porcelain coated steel interior finish, 314 square inch cast iron cooking surface, 133 square inch removable warming rack, an easy dump ash pan, and built in temperature gauge.
- 314 square inches of primary cooking space, warming rack 133 square inches for a total of 447 square inches
- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat and folding side shelves
- Cooking surface is cast iron, Body is constructed of 22 gauge steel, Exterior finish is powder coated steel, Interior finish is porcelain coated steel
- Cart is constructed of tubular steel w/rubber wheels, locking caster on front, Indexed damper is numbered so you can note the position of the damper
- Features Locking Lid, 2 folding black metal shelves, Easy dump ash pan, Double wall insulation, Heat gauge