Be prepared for the big storm or any power outage with the flexibility of the Durostar DS10000EH 10,000-Watt Hybrid Dual Fuel Generator. Adding the capability of being able to operate on Gasoline or Liquid Propane, you will be able to provide safe, reliable power when you need it while increasing your generator’s run time. By also operating on propane, the LPG fuel will not gum up or foul your generator’s carburetor while still giving you quick, reliable starts every time.
Durostar Generators are perfect for any application where portable power is needed; whether it’s because of a natural disaster or needed for camping in the woods, Durostar will deliver. Powering this unit is an 18 Horsepower, Durostar Over Head Valve Engine. This feeds the fully loaded power panel with a peak 10,000-Watt and 8,000 constant watts of power.
Also contained on the power panel is the RV Switch, Idle Control, Keyed Electric Start, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units have EPA approved for safe use in US National Parks thanks to the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. The sound level of these generators is 72 DBA while running a load and drops down to 45 dBA while idle control is engaged with no load for an even quieter operation.
Durostar Generators are designed to help you stay safe and secure during any type of power outages; expected or unexpected.
- Powerful 18 HP engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease. Full power panel with oil warning Light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- When the idle control is switched on it automatically lowers the RPM’s to an idle when no power is being used.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine. Quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V Simultaneously, or at 120 only.
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gasoline) – 8.3 Gallons , Suggested Tank Size (Propane) 40 Gallons, Run Time (Gasoline) at 1/2 Load-10.4 Hours , Run Time (Propane) at 1/2 Load – 8.6 Hours