This heavy-duty, all-metal First Alert HOME2 Fire Extinguisher features a commercial-grade metal valve and trigger. It’s UL rated 2-A:10-B:C and meets minimum 2-A:10-B:C code requirements for fighting wood, paper, fabric, flammable-liquid, and live electrical-equipment fires. The color-coded gauge provides accurate measurement to ensure the extinguisher is ready to use in an emergency, and the metal pull pin and safety seal help prevent accidental discharge and discourage tampering. A bracket and strap are included for secure mounting. The chemical-resistant and waterproof label features easy-to-read instructions and won’t deteriorate over time. The extinguisher fits easily inside a standard fire box.
- The First Alert Heavy-duty fire extinguisher fights wood, paper, trash, plastics, gasoline, oil, and electrical-equipment fires; ideal for offices, homes, and workshops is UL rated 2-A:10-B:C and meets minimum 2-A:10-B:C code requirements; it features durable all-metal construction with a commercial-grade metal valve and trigger
- Heavy-duty fire extinguisher fights wood, paper, trash, plastics, gasoline, oil, and electrical-equipment fires; ideal for offices, homes, and workshops
- Uses monoammonium phosphate extinguishing agent; rechargeable by certified professionals after use
- Includes mounting bracket and easy-to-read, color-coded, corrosion-resistant pressure gauge
- 12-year limited warranty
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1969 (Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018)