The First Alert Marine1 is an a-b-c fire extinguisher designed for multipurpose marine and household use and is effective at fighting wood, paper, plastic, flammable-liquid, and electrical fires. It comes with a mounting bracket with strap for easy installation and is U.S. Coast guard–approved for marine use when mounted in the bracket. It has a durable, commercial-grade metal head, a metal pull pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering, a corrosion-resistant color-coded metal gauge, and a chemical-resistant and waterproof label with simple instructions.
- First Alert’s Marine1 Fire Extinguisher is UL rated 1-A: 10-B:C; it features durable all-metal construction with a commercial-grade metal valve and trigger
- Multipurpose fire extinguisher fights wood, paper, trash, plastics, gasoline, oil, and electrical-equipment fires
- Uses monoammonium phosphate extinguishing agent; rechargeable by certified professionals after use
- Secure extinguisher mount, bracket, and strap are included; extinguisher is U.S. Coast Guard–approved when used with mounting bracket
- Metal pull pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering; corrosion-resistant, easy-to-read, color-coded metal gauge; waterproof label with easy instructions
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1969 (Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018)