This heavy duty First Alert PRO5 Fire Extinguisher features a commercial grade metal valve and trigger, is UL rated 3 A: 40 B:C, and exceeds minimum 2 A:10 B:C. code requirements. It’s ideal for home offices, small businesses, and light manufacturing applications, and fights wood, paper, fabric, flammable liquid, and live electrical equipment fires. The color coded gauge provides accurate measurement to ensure the extinguisher is ready to use in an emergency, and the metal pull pin and safety seal help prevent accidental discharge and discourage tampering. A bracket and strap are included for secure mounting. The chemical resistant and waterproof label features easy to read instructions and won’t deteriorate over time. The extinguisher fits easily inside a standard fire box.
Effective against flammable liquid fires and live electrical equipment fires. If used, unit can be refilled by a certified professional. Designed to meet demanding needs. Easy-to-read color coded gauge provides accurate measurement. Metal pull pin with safety seal helps prevent accidental discharge and discourage tampering. Chemical resistant & water proof label with 4-step instructions won’t deteriorate. Bracket and strap are included for secure placement of extinguisher.
- The First Alert PRO5 Fire Extinguisher is UL rated 3 A: 40 B:C and exceeds minimum 2 A:10 B:C code requirements; it features durable all metal construction with a commercial grade metal valve and head
- Heavy duty fire extinguisher is ideal for home offices and small businesses, and fights wood, fabric, paper, flammable liquid, and electrical fires
- Uses mono ammonium phosphate extinguishing agent; rechargeable by certified professionals after use
- Includes mounting bracket and easy to read, color coded, corrosion resistant pressure gauge
- 12 year limited warranty
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1969 (Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018)