The First Alert CO605 Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup utilizes an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor to accurately and effectively warn you of elevated CO levels. The plug-in design and included battery backup mean your space can be continuously monitored for dangerous carbon monoxide gas, even during power outages. Simply plug the alarm into a 120-volt outlet, and the personal carbon monoxide detector is ready to go. When CO levels rise above a safe threshold, a loud 85-decibel alarm alerts you to the threat. Designed for simple use, the CO detector has just one button that silences or tests the unit, as well as an end-of-life timer that lets you know when it is time to replace the device.
- Keep your family safe from carbon monoxide in multiple rooms with this convenient plug in carbon monoxide alarm 3 pack; the alarms work with any standard outlet and also have a battery backup for continuous monitoring of CO levels, even if there’s a power failure
- Features an advanced electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor that accurately detects carbon monoxide levels, no matter where the detector is placed in the room
Simple to use, with a single test/silence button; a loud 85 decibel alarm sounds when Carbon Monoxide levels reach dangerous levels
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- 7 year limited warranty; equipped with end of life signal chirp, so you know when it’s time to replace the unit for safety
- All First Alert CO alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards