First Alert Z-Wave Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm
The easy-to-install, wireless, battery-powered First Alert Z-Wave Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm helps protect your home and family from potential dangers. It is designed for compatibility with the Ring Alarm Security System and other certified Z-Wave systems, so you can be kept informed through mobile alerts in the event of an emergency. The 2-in-1 detector includes a photoelectric smoke-sensing chamber, electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, 85-decibel horn, tamper-resistant battery door, and single test/silence button.
First Alert Z-Wave Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm is specifically designed for residential and institutional applications such as sleeping areas in hospitals, hotels, dorms, and multifamily dwellings defined in standard NFPA 101. Fully tested, it complies with UL217, UL2034, CSFM, NFPA 720, NFPA 101, and other standards modeled on those agencies. This combination alarm also meets building codes that require a battery-operated Z-Wave wireless smoke and carbon monoxide detector, as well as ICC codes. You need a Z-Wave gateway hub to receive mobile alerts. Please consult the manufacturer of your Z-Wave hub to make sure it supports this First Alert detector.
- Help keep your family safe with this battery powered smoke and carbon monoxide detector alarm
- Unit uses wireless Z Wave technology to send mobile alerts if the alarm goes off, so you are aware whether you’re at home or away
- Certified to work with smart home systems such as Ring Alarm Security System, Samsung SmartThings, and Nexia Home Intelligence when connected to a Z Wave gateway hub (sold separately; consult hub manufacturer to ensure compatibility with this First Alert device); not compatible with WINK or Onelink
- Photoelectric smoke sensor helps reduce false alarms caused by cooking or shower steam
- Electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor offers advanced detection technology
Includes an 85 decibel horn, single test/silence button, side access to a tamper resistant battery door, and pins that lock the alarm to the mounting bracket
- 2 AA batteries (included)
- 7 year limited warranty; meets UL217 & UL2034 standards