The Husky 33 in. 4-Drawer Mechanics Tool Cart is a heavy-duty utility cart that is essential in the shop, garage or even the office. The multi-sized drawers are equipped with 75 lbs. rated ball bearing slides to hold a variety of tools.
The bottom storage tray is reinforced steel for your larger, heavier items and has approximately 14.5 in. of storage space height. The top storage area is a perfect place to keep your commonly used items easily within reach.
In addition, the top storage area of the Husky tool cart includes a locking lever to secure the 4-drawers and a keyed lock to secure the lid. The larger, push-bar handle and heavy-duty, 5 in. x 2 in. casters allow this cart to be easily moved around your work area. With no clumsy washers and nuts to deal with, this tool cart can be assembled in minutes with the included bolts and pre-mounted threads.
- Drawer, lid and tray dimensions: 2-top drawers 12.6 in. W x 15.7 in. D x 2.8 in. H 1 middle drawer 26.9 in. W x 15.7 in. D x 3.9 in. H 1 bottom drawer 26.9 in. W x 15.7 in. D x 5 in. H Top lid storage area 32 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 5.2 in. H Bottom bulk storage tray area 32 in. W x 18.5 in. D x 14.6 in. H
- Smooth operating, 75 lbs. rated ball bearing slides Constructed of 19-Gauge and 21-Gauge steel Re-inforced steel bulk storage tray
- Pegboard side wall for additional vertical storage options and pre-drilled holes for screwdrivers and tools
- Gas struts assist in smooth opening and closing of the top lid
- Large, push-bar side handle
- Heavy-duty 5 in. x 2 in. casters (2 swivel with brake and 2 rigid)
- Keyed internal lock to secure the lid and a locking lever secures the drawers 16,467 cu. in. of storage space
- Pre-mounted threads for quick assembly
- Packaged dimensions (approximate): 36.8 in. W x 23.4 in. D x 25.6 in. H and 139 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions (approximate): 36 in. W x 20.8 in. D x 40 in. H and 119 lbs.