Pick up a gas-powered chainsaw from Husqvarna with enough power to handle your everyday tasks. The Husqvarna 120 is built for homeowners who need a lightweight and efficient cutting tool. Featuring an X-Torq® engine for lower fuel consumption and emissions, this gas-powered chainsaw is ready for tree pruning, hobby work and other light tasks. Easy to start, simple to use and a smart tool to have in your shed or garage in any season.
- Compact, casual-use chainsaw that’s designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation
- Lightweight chainsaw is compact and maneuverable with excellent ergonomic comfort features
- Automatic oiler delivers a steady supply of chain lubrication for safe and effective use
- Husqvarna 16 inch chainsaw for homeowner use is ideal for everyday tasks such as tree pruning, hobby work or firewood cutting
- Simple tensioning system allows for quick adjustments while working; Recommended bar length, max: 18 inches
- Exclusive X-Torq engine reduces both fuel consumption and gasoline emissions