The ergonomic design of The Husqvarna 24″ 460 Rancher gas chainsaw allows the homeowner to handle the power of the saw with ease. Powerful, yet easy to start thanks to smart start technology. This gas powered chainsaw is ready to cut trees, whether you need to prune, limb or cut firewood. The air injection centrifugal air cleaning system helps keep larger dust & debris particles from reaching the air filter, to improve engine life. The lowvib anti-vibration system reduces vibration levels, for more comfortable chainsaw operation. Husqvarna chainsaws are manufactured in Nashville, Arkansas (USA).
- Husqvarna 460 Rancher chainsaw is a robust all-round saw for jobs that need a longer Bar – 60. 3cc 24 inch gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain
- Husqvarna 2 cycle engine with intertia activated chain brake for safety while operating. Oil tank volume – 0.7 US pint. Oil pump capacity Max – 17 ml/min. Oil pump capacity Min – 6 ml/min
- Orange Husqvarna chainsaw Bar cover and 2. 6 ounce 2 cycle fuel Included, Bar and chain oil must be purchased Separately
- Automatic chain oiler delivers a steady supply of bar and chain oil for safe and effective use
- Simple, side-mounted chain tensioning system allows for quick chain adjustments while working
- The quick-release air filter facilitates easy cleaning and replacement of the air filter
- Husqvarna chainsaw with x-torque lowers fuel consumption and reduces emissions