Ideal for part-time homeowner use, the Jonsered 2245 chainsaw is a great all-around saw that’s perfect for felling and pruning trees or cutting large amounts of firewood. It’s lightweight and optimized for easy starting, handling, and maintaining. Jonsered patented Clean Power engine technology is powerful and reducing harmful exhaust emissions up to 75% and increasing fuel efficiency up to 20%.
Unique turbo intake air cleaning technology separates and removes up to 97% of sawdust and other dust particles from air before it reaches the air filter, providing optimal performance with less frequent filter cleaning. This reliable, flexible chainsaw also features Jonsered’s Anti Vib technology for vibration dampening and reduced operator fatigue on long work days.
It’s also equipped with a side-mounted chain tensioner for fast, easy chain tensioning, quick-release snap-lock cylinder covers for easy access to air filter and spark plug, and visible fuel level indicator.
- Jonsered Clean power engine technology reduces harmful exhaust emissions up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency up to 20%, while providing raw power − even at low speeds.
- Unique turbo intake air cleaning technology uses centrifugal force to separate and remove up to 97% of sawdust and dust particles from air before it reaches the air filter for optimal performance
- Jonsered Chainsaw handles are insulated from engine and cutting equipment with steel springs, for lower vibration dampening and incredible ergonomics, effectively reducing operator fatigue on long work days.
- Tool-free, side-mounted chain tensioner for fast, convenient chain adjustments.
- Quick-release snap-locked cylinder covers enables quick, easy access to air filter and spark plug, with no need to loosen or remove screws.