Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 18V x2 LXT (36V) Brushless chain saw kit (model XCU03PT). With zero emissions, lower noise, & considerably less maintenance, the Makita XCU03PT cordless chainsaw is a welcome solution for cutting & trimming applications.
Makita XCU03PT Cordless Chainsaw is powered by two 18V LXT batteries for 36V power & run time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. & with the efficient Makita outer rotor Brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw. The XCU03PT cordless Chainsaw has a 14″ Guide bar & the Makita-built motor with variable speed delivers 0-3, 940 FPM For increased cutting speed, but with less noise (only 100dB(A)).
It has zero emissions & reduced maintenance: there’s no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, & no air filter or muffler to clean. & there’s no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pick it up, load two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, & the cordless Makita chainsaw is ready to use. Convenience features include a “tool-less” Chain adjustments. A front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake When engaged, an electric brake for maximum productivity, & more.
- Makita-built outer rotor BL Brushless motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency Equivalent to 32cc gas chain saw
- Variable speed trigger (0-3, 940 FPM) For easy operation
- Built-in L.E.D. On/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off when operation is delayed for extended Battery life
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Built-in lock-off lever helps prevent the blade from accidentally engaging