The Oregon CS300 Cordless Chainsaw cuts trees and limbs quickly and easily, tackling even the toughest jobs. Made by the world’s leading saw chain manufacturer, this chainsaw has a 16″ chain that you can sharpen on the saw in 3 seconds with the pull of a lever. The brushless motor delivers a powerful combination of speed and torque. Premium lithium-ion technology provides constant no-fade power and longer run-times. Make up 400 2-3 inch cuts using a fully charged 4.0 Ah battery which can be recharged up to 1,000 times. The overload protection feature ensures that the motor shuts off automatically if the Oregon chainsaw is pushed too hard. Part of Oregon’s 40V Max Cordless Tool System, a line of powerful, emissions-free tools. Includes one 4.0 Ah battery and one standard charger.
- Brushless motor provides increased efficiency and power output
- PowerSharp chain minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your saw right on the chain within seconds. The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time.
- Lightweight for comfort and ease of use
- Silent between cuts
- Chainsaw starts with the pull of a trigger – no pull cords
- Premium cell technology means constant no-fade power and holds a charge in storage for month
- Run Time – Cuts approximately 400 branches 2-3 Inch in diameter on a single battery charge
- Tool Weight with Guide Bar and Chain: 12.0 lb (5.4kg) with battery