Rapid Care First Aid Class A+ 3 Shelf OSHA/ANSI First Aid Kit Cabinet
About This Cabinet
Rapid Care First Aid’s Class A+ 3 Shelf Cabinet is fully compliant with ANSI Z308.1 2015 standards and meets or exceeds Federal OSHA Regulations (may vary by region). With over 1,100 pieces, our Class A+ 3 shelf first aid cabinet is ideal for any job site, facility, home or office. Our Class A+ 3 Shelf First Aid Cabinet comes in a moisture resistant steel case which is wall-mountable. The latches on our first aid cabinet close securely to keep the contents in place at all times when transporting. Our Class A+ 3 Shelf First Aid Cabinet also comes with a First Aid Booklet which offers help and guidance in emergency situations.
Rapid Care is here wherever and whenever you need safety
Rapid Care provides a full spectrum of first aid products that meet and exceed OSHA guidelines and ANSI standards. By choosing Rapid Care, you can rest assured your school, job site, warehouse or office is in full compliance with the most up to date standards. We know our products need to perform during critical moments, be it a minor bruise on the soccer field or a more serious injury from a workplace accident. We stand behind each and every kit sold. Every Rapid Care First Aid kit is designed with purpose and manufactured with care so it will be there when you need it most.
- Services up to 200 people with over 1000 high quality pieces/ Component. Bonus items are included. Exceeds new ANSI 2015 standards and OSHA guidelines
- Components are boxed, unitized & Color coded for easy identification and storage. Designed to address a wide array of injuries
- The cabinet is made of durable steel and can be wall mounted. Built in handle for easy transportation. It measure 5.75 x 14.0 x 17.0 inches.
- Cabinet designed to service offices, warehouses, construction job sites and restaurants
- Compliant with ANSI standards and meets or exceeds Federal OSHA Regulations (may vary by region)