Westinghouse WGen3600v RV-Ready Portable Generator – 3600 Rated Watts and 4650 Peak Watts
The WGen3600v by Westinghouse is a lightweight, compact generator ideal for project use, camping, or for home use as an emergency backup during a power outage. Featuring TT-30R 30A 120V outlet to power your RV or travel trailer, this generator has versatility and portability. It offers a hardened steel frame with added roll bars, an easy-to-use control panel, and durable rubber outlet covers. The WGen3600v is the reliable way to supply electricity to all of your essential electrical appliances.
- 3600 Running Watts and 4650 Peak Watts; Recoil Start; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Up to 18 Hours of Run Time Per Tank
- Features One 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle, One RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and One L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 212 CC Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting
- Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- EPA, CARB, and CSA Compliant; Backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty;
- Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571.
- Engine Horse Power (HP):5.9