Westinghouse WGen9500DF Gas & Propane Powered Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start – 9500 Rated Watts and 12500 Peak Watts
Prepare your backup power supply with the high performance Westinghouse WGen9500DF Heavy Duty Gasoline & Propane Powered Portable Generator. The robust 13.5-HP 457cc OHV 4-Stroke Westinghouse Engine is equipped with a steel 6.6 gallon fuel tank and runs for up to 17.5 hours to power your major appliances such as an air conditioner, refrigerator, and sump pump at the same time. Electric Start Push-Button and remote start key fob offers convenient starting from up to 109 yards away.
- Gas: 9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts, propane: 8, 500 running watts, 11, 200 peak watts; remote start with included key fob, electric and recoil start; up to 17. 5 hours of run time on a 6. 6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge
- Features two GFCI 120V 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120V L14-30R, one RV ready 120/240V 14–50r, and two 5V USB ports; All outlets have rubber covers for added safety
- Powered by a heavy duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-stroke OHV engine featuring a long-lasting cast iron sleeve with automatic low oil shutdown and digital hour meter
- Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, 12V Battery charger, oil, an oil funnel, a tool kit, and a user’s manual to get you started right out of the box (minimal assembly required)
- Epa and CARB Compliant; Backed By a 3-Year; Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571